Montana Adventure

Guess it's time to get caught up on Blog posts that didn't get put together.  Last Fall I was on the road most of the season for school externships in parts of the country that I had yet to travel.  I did a little hunting in Montana but mainly got out to explore while I had the chance.  Here are some pictures from my travels.

The first is one of three bucks that came running under my tree stand one morning.  I had an archery doe tag in my pocket and would have had some opportunities if I hadn't hopped out of my stand to try and spot and stalk these deer in the flat river bottom.

A buck coming out into a cut hay field on a buddy's property

Montana country side

Couple groups of sheep




And a couple of pics of Missoula, which was where I was staying











Comments

Popular Posts