37B Youth Hunt Camp

This past weekend I had the pleasure of participating in the 37B youth hunt camp put on by the AZ Game and Fish Dept.  My friend Chris brought his daughter Cidney and I took my daughter Grace to the camp.  We met up at the camp Friday evening and had just enough time to setup my Bighorn II tent before dinner was served.  All meals were provided by Red Bear Outfitters. They did an awesome job and the food was outstanding!

We took the girls out rabbit hunting and showed some other kids at the camp how and where to glass for animals.  The girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves and had a great time.  The Game and Fish Dept did a great job by putting on this camp and I look forward to taking my kids to future camps.  You can find out more about the AZ Game and Fish Mentored Hunt Camps by clicking HERE.

Here are some of the pictures from the weekend.

Chris and Cidney at camp
Grace doing some glassing
Grace and Cidney collecting rocks
Grace and her prized 'crystals'
Dads and daughters
Bedtime
Grace and I glassing
The girls in Chris' jeep
Shooting the .22
Both girls did great shooting the .22
Plinking with the bb guns
Playing with fire
Chris enjoying an after dinner snack
All in all we all had a great time.  Grace is already bugging me about when we can do another one of these camps.  I'm looking forward to many more in our future.

Comments

Popular Posts